IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
We are actively recruiting for a CONTROLLER responsible for the accounting operations of the company, including financial reporting, maintenance of accounting records, and maintain controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and ensure accuracy of the company's reported financial results.
Responsibilities of the CONTROLLER
- Prepare Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheet Statements and Cash Flow reports.
- Responsible for all payables and receivables transactions.
- Provide monthly loan reports and ensure compliance with covenants.
- Prepare and maintain quarterly reporting for bonding.
- Pursue insurance rebates, claims, obtain competitive rates and manage insurance policies.
- Maintain banking relationships and handle all money matters.
- Manage in-house payroll process for both union and non-union, salaried and hourly employees ensuring correct garnishments and deductions.
- Prepare and submit union benefits reports and payment and calculate monthly tax payments.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end financial reports and year-end corporate tax returns.
Requirements of the CONTROLLER
- B.S. Degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Experience with the construction industry and job costing is required
- Proficiency with Union reporting, auditing and certified payrolls is required
- Previous management experience
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.