If you are seeking opportunities in compliance, have an analytical background and enjoy learning new technological processes, we have the engagement for you. Our client has an immediate need for a Compliance Analyst for an initial term of 6 months to support SOA documentation updates by reviewing process steps and updating Narratives, Framework Template and IPE inventory of reports. The Compliance Analyst will support unclaimed property reporting and support ongoing controls testing for both Technology and Business process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent working experience in related field
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience within a corporate compliance environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Adept at working with office and other general technology environments
- Effective Communication. Successful candidate will be able to effectively convey their ideas and messages both formally and informally, in speaking and in writing.
- Results Orientation: Successful candidate wants results and is motivated by timely outcomes.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Successful candidate welcomes and acknowledges the ideas and input of others.
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org