The Insurance Associate will provide day-to-day delivery of critical lending operations processes including loan administration and servicing activities.
They will also support the execution of Insurance tracking, service requests, administrative activities and processes and fulfillment of stakeholders inquiries/requests within relevant service level agreements.
Note that lending operations includes specialized operations processes and activities for leasing and/or commercial lending products.
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures.
- Performs administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information.
- Data enters, reviews and verifies loan information and documentation for processing and/or further handling.
- Manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Collaborates in development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees
Must-Have Skills Include:
- 2+ years of experience as a servicing analyst
- Experience processing and interpreting loan/lending documentation
- Experience processing and interpreting commercial lending products/documentation
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, excel)
- Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Verbal & written communication skills.
- Organization skills.
- Collaboration & team skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
For immediate consideration please send a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.