Our client, a Global Leader in the Asset Management space, is looking to bring on a Manager, Financial Accounting and Consolidation for a contract to full-time basis. If you have prepared consolidated financial statements under IFRS and accounted for joint ventures/non-controlling interests, then we have the job for you!
The main responsibilities include the following;
- Preparing consolidation worksheets
- Manual preparation of trial balances and consolidated financials under IFRS
- Intercompany reconciliations and eliminations in a nested and layered legal entity structure
- Accounting for purchase price adjustments, minority interests
- Translation of financial statements and accounting for foreign operations
To be considered for this role of Manager, Financial Accounting and Consolidations, our client is looking for someone with the following background;
- Accounting experience for non-wholly owned subsidiaries, complex cross ownership structures, foreign currencies
- Hands-on experience with equity method accounting and IFRS 3, 10, 11, 12, IAS 28
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your updated resume in MS Word to Michelle Campanaro, CPA,CGA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.