Salary Mid-Point: $65,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
IFG's client is seeking a Billing Manager.
- Prepare and issue weekly, monthly, and annual recurring invoices.
- Prepare and issue invoices for new Franchisees, transfers, renewals, close-outs, and other ad-hoc requests as needed.
- Ensure cash is collected and posted to Franchisees accounts on timely basis.
- Research and respond to inquiries from Franchisees, and Field Service team regarding billing and direct debit concerns.
- Manage Straight-line, Deferrals, and other special billing programs with Franchisees.
- Work with legal and accounting team to manage franchisee permanent records in GP and BP including locations, status, addresses and rates.
- Perform reconciliations between the systems and other source data to GP and BP to maintain strong internal controls.
- Perform periodic audits of Franchisee billings to ensure thoroughness and accurate application of franchise agreement.
- Maintain up to date documentation for all key invoicing and cash posting processes in GP and BP
- Participate in monthly close by providing estimates for billing accruals and allowance reserves.
- Participate in annual audits by providing supporting documents for audit requests.
- Assist in credit evaluation for accounts customers.
- High school diploma required, Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel; Experience in Dynamics GP and Cloud ERP and Billing system a plus
- 4+ years of experience in billing and/or processing large volume of data required.
- Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal customers, acts with customer in mind.
- Ability to focus on accuracy and high attention to detail.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org