Our client, in the leader in their industry, is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Manager - US and Canadian Payroll to join their team. If you are looking for a dynamic managerial position who will be a key decision maker within the organization, than we want to hear from you!
As a Payroll Manager - US and Canadian Payroll, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the full cycle payroll process for the Canadian and US payroll
- Monitor the accrual account for payroll, vacation and benefits
- Prepare materials for internal and external auditors, monthly payroll, labour journal entries, annual payroll and labour budget
- Train, coach and mentor payroll team with payroll processes and systems
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in a Payroll Supervisor/Manager position
- Have experience with both Canadian and US payroll
- Must be holding a CPM designation
- Experience working on Ceridian would be a strong asset
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Payroll Manager - US and Canadian payroll in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to email@example.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.