Our client, a consulting firm, is looking to add a Senior Financial Consultant to their team for an initial contract with a strong potential for extension or permanent. In this role, the successful Senior Financial Consultant will be responsible for converting financial statements from ASPE to IFRS or US GAAP, researching and writing memos on complex accounting issues and technical accounting for complex transactions.
This role is permanently work from home.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- CPA designated
- 5+ years experience in financial reporting and complex transactional accounting
- Experienced with IFRS or US GAAP transitions
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills including VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables
- Exposure or experience with convertible debt and stocks under IFRS 9
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Michelle Campanaro, CPA at Michelle@ifgpr.com today! Thank you in advance for your resume, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.