Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: San Francisco, California
IFG is on the search for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our client’s team. Our client is a global trillion dollar tech company, at the forefront of cutting edge technology.
This role will provide you with a unique opportunity to grow professionally as well as contribute your skills within a dynamic team.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will take on a variety of roles, working with a dynamic group of people and you will have several opportunities to expand your scope. Your ability to step up to the plate is key to your success. This role also requires the ability to work within time constraints, act with good judgment in complex situations and be able to take effective action in ambiguous situations. The position offers a variety of primary administrative functions, as well as the opportunity to expand the scope of challenges and responsibilities with a collegial team in a fast paced environment.
- Complex calendar management for multiple senior directors and managers
- Complex travel logistics
- Expense reporting
- Meeting coordination
- Report and event planning
- Contract preparation
- Data management
- Tracking assets
- On-boarding new hires
- 5+ years Group Administrator/Executive Assistant experience
- Experience working in a large, international organization
- Experience managing multiple, complex calendars
- Expense reporting to multiple reports
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate national and international travel
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Overtime may be required
For consideration, please email your resume to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Executive Administrative Assistant" in the title.
IFG is an equal opportunity employer.