Our client, a Top 5 Bank, is looking for a Risk Model Validator for a 6 month contract located in Toronto, Ontario. This is an exciting opportunity for any individual with experience in model validation in market or counterparty credit risk!
As a Risk Model Validator your duties will include:
- Conducting analysis and documenting on various business processes
- Conducting UAT and parallel run testing for counterparty credit risk systems and other market risk systems
- Identifying gaps or any issues in testing
- Identifying data proxies and assessing the impact of proxies on VaR and other risk measures
- Interacting with various Market Risk teams such as Model Validation, Infrastructure, front office, T&O, etc.
Qualifications for the Risk Model Validator include:
- 3+ years of experience in Counterparty Credit Risk/Capital Markets teams
- Strong knowledge of derivative products such as Interest Rate, Market Risk, and other risk associated products
- Excellent programming skills in Python, VBA, and/or SQL
- Knowledge of BloomBerg, RiskMetrics, Markit or any other data related platforms
- CFA, FRM or related designations are considered an asset
- Undergraduate/Post-Graduate degree in a Finance related field
- Excellent business analytical, quantitative, and communication skills
- Past experience in IBOR transition projects or other large risk development projects (VaR and Stress Testing)
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send you resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!