Our client in the West end is looking to add an Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk. This is a new role for the organization and was created to be a back up role for Payroll and Accounts Payable. If you are a dynamic Accounts Payable professional who may or may not have Payroll experience, than we would like to speak to you about this opportunity today!
As the Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Processing, coding and data entry of supplier invoices
- Inputting payroll for 500+ employees located in Canada, US and the UK
- 3-way match: matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Process weekly payments: ACH and EFT
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience working in Accounts Payable and/or Payroll
- Experience working in a high volume, manual environment
- Strong communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.