IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for a PRICING ANALYST responsible for understanding historic pricing performance and current pricing options, modeling and creating various fee arrangements, preparing pricing content for external audiences including RFP responses, maintaining and updating databases and analyzing results for future success.
Responsibilities of the PRICING ANALYST
- Develop fee agreements adhering to current best practices and analysis of prior work.
- Produce and run pricing models including necessary pricing content to prepare RFP responses.
- Maintain and update fee schedules in company databases.
- Perform ad hoc analysis via profitability models and provide recommendations to increase profitability.
- Summarize detailed pricing analyses for high level consumption.
- Compile data from multiple sources and prepare reports.
- Proactively work cross functionally to ensure all pricing-related RFP requirements are complete.
Requirements of the PRICING ANALYST
- B.S. Degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in pricing and/or financial analysis
- Healthcare, service and/or professional services industry experience a major plus
- Advanced Excel skills required - pivot tables, V-lookup, charts/graphs, macros, what/if statements, and financial formulas
- Strong analytical skills, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and the ability to engage with other team members in addressing a variety of accounting, reporting and business issues
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments to meet reporting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills. A good listener with outstanding interpersonal qualities and has the ability to present views in a clear and compelling manner
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.