Our client a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for a Bilingual Outbound Call/Investment Representative (French/English) for a 3-month contract located in Toronto.
Please Note that this position will be completely work from home until Covid-19 subsides for residents of the Greater Toronto Area. Office location will be in Toronto.
As a Bilingual Outbound Call/Investment Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support the business growth potential of the branch through telemarketing and outbound calling
- Prepare call lists and track progress of calls
- Following risk and compliance processes to ensure client assets are being safeguarded and the efficient running of the branch
- Complete position responsibilities both while under supervision and independently
Qualification for the Bilingual Outbound Call/Investment Representative include:
- Bilingualism in French and English
- 2 years of similar work experience
- Post-secondary education is required or mixture of education and work experience
- Knowledge of private wealth company’s and their offered services
- Understanding of applications used in the financial planning and investment industry
- Knowledge of traditional (Stocks, bonds, mutual funds) and non-traditional investment products (fee based and managed investments)
- Banking solutions familiarity (credit and deposit)
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!