IFG's client, a high-growth pharma and retail client, is looking for a M&A Senior Accountant to join their team. The role will report directly into the Director of M&A Integration. The company is growing at a phenomenal rate and this role will support the integration of their M&A efforts! The Senior Accountant will support integration efforts, which include change management and process implementation for our acquisitions and internal accounting department.
- Partner with target companies to integrate processes, policies and procedures
- Transition acquired company’s trial balances to company's trial balance structure
- Project leader in integrating policies, procedures and reporting to ensure compliance with all policies and internal controls
- Assist target companies to adopt policies and procedures
- Coordinate and partner with senior Accounting and Finance team members with special projects and process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years progressive accounting experience in public accounting or industry or industry experience
- Understanding of various operations and activities within the accounting function
- Accounting system user experience ideal
- Advanced Excel
- Previous experience with change management, project management, and process implementation
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.