Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for a Junior Security Analyst for a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON.
As a Junior Security Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Creating ID and Mailbox for user access to make sure appropriate access is granted to the end users while operating Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Skype/Teams
- Due diligence when completing different requests and ensuring approvals are completed
- Supporting audit related activities on time
Qualifications for the Junior Security Analyst include:
- Previous experience using Active Directory
- Previous experience in identity and access management
- Experience in a Reporting Role (data analytics, KPI)
- Post-Secondary education completed in a related field
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!