Our client, a large insurance company located in the downtown Toronto core, is looking for a Controller. The successful candidate will report to the CFO and is responsible for management of day-to-day operations and supervision of a financial reporting team. As Controller, you will be given the chance to improve technical and non-technical accounting areas and would implement new IFRS standards in Canada. If you are looking to lead a team of 2, work remote and would like to become entrenched in the day to day transactional duties of a thriving business, then please read further!
- Communicate accounting methods and procedures
- Collaborate and execute quality financial statements and analysis
- Analyze and address financial variances
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience performing accounting in the insurance industry
- Must have a recognized accounting designation; CPA strongly preferred
- Advanced experience with major accounting systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact him at 416 473 8421.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.