Our client, a mid sized owner manufacturer, is looking to add a Controller to their team for a Contract to Hire position. The current controller is retiring and they are looking for someone new to lead their finance team. This role is both high level and hands on and requires someone who wants to do strategic finance work and roll up their sleeves. This job is very flexible for hours and in office time and has a very family small company culture. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing and submitting Payroll ensuring proper payment of employees,
- Preparing journal entries and bookkeeping duties including Accounts Payable and Receivable, bank reconciliations and invoicing,
- Creating financial statements, budgets, forecasts and ad hoc reports for management,
- Perform complete job costing for orders, and
- Manage bank relationships and treasury duties including foreign currency hedging and trading transactions and cash flow reporting.
- 5+ years experience in a similar Controllership type function or 5+ years in a small to mid sized CPA firm
- Experience preparing financial statements and financial reports
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- CPA designated nice to have
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send your resume to Michelle Campanero at Michelle@ifgpr.com today! Thank you for your resume, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com