Calling all Controllers coast to coast - our client, a fast growing Fintech company is currently hiring for a new Financial Controller for their team. As the Financial Controller you will lead a high performing team and have overall responsibility for everything involving actuals accounting and reporting. Our client is a 100% work from home!
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Controller candidate who is looking for a role with a fast growing company while working from home! You are self motivated, comfortable in a resource constrained environment.
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Preparing the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Responsible for internal audit, complete regulatory filings on time and ensure all financial compliance is adhered to
- Oversee AP, AR, and Payroll
- Research accounting standards as applicable and advice management on the accounting implications of new product lines
In order to be considered you must bring the following:
- CPA designated with a strong preference for a CPA, CA
- 5+ years of post designation experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the banking or financial services sector in an accounting function
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Financial Controller opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA email@example.com today! Thank you in advance for your resume, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.