Our client, a Fortune 500 leader, is looking for a Product Manager Consultant. The Product Manager will be part of the product management team and work on defining and designing products (i.e. creating specifications) for our client's retail platform (e.g. inventory management and fulfillment systems used by team members).
The main function of a Product Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the product cycle, with responsibilities that include product design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
- Document and analyze business processes and needs
- Document and analyze how these needs are met today (legacy systems and the related unmet needs, problems, and opportunities)
- Collaborate with SMES, architects, UX, and other stakeholders to define solutions to meet the needs
- Gather feedback and revise when needed and get sign off on proposed solutions from stakeholders
- Collaborate with downstream teams to elaborate product features so they are ready for developers
- Validate product through the development process during spring demos and testing
- Contribute to product roadmap and drive alignment across dependencies
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 10+ years experience in product management
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- PMP or PMI certification
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders within the context of defining, designing, and developing technology solutions
- Experience in retail pharmacy or healthcare
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate review and consideration.