IFG’s Fortune 500 client is targeting a Senior Finance Analyst for their growing FP&A team. This is a fun, challenging scope and this business unit has a consistent track record of developing the careers of top performers through promotion or rotation throughout the business.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization.
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of ad hoc requests.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- May manage/coordinate the work of more junior staff.
- Bachelor's degree in finance (or related field)
- 4 or more years experience required
- Strong Excel and financial management software skills are essential
- Prefer degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CMA or CFA preferred
Please send your resume to email@example.com