Our client is a high growth Fintech company, maturing from start up to growth and looking to hire a high performing Director Financial Planning & Analysis “FP&A” on a full-time basis. If you have deep hands-on FP&A experience, enjoy playing with a lot of data and leading a small high performing team, then we need to talk!
This is a remote position available to anyone legally entitled to work in Canada. In this role, you will be responsible to provide leadership and oversight for all aspects of the financial planning function for the organization. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure efficient and effective planning processes, accurate financial forecasts, timely monthly management, and Board reporting as well as ad-hoc analysis
- Customer life cycle behaviour analysis / ‘cohort analyses and special projects
- Board reporting on future direction, etc. and leading the annual strategic planning process which includes establishing the Annual Budget and assisting in the setting of financial targets
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- 5+ years experience in FP&A with focus from an industry/company where you have to deal with a lot of data, analyze, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with proven ability to manage high performing teams
- Technology savvy – Advanced MS Excel is a must!
To apply to this role, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your resume, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities, visit www.ifg-global.com.