Our client, an entrepreneurial-spirited team within the capital markets space, is looking to add an Accountant to their team for a six month contract to hire. In this growing group, you will apply your strong experience capital markets product and accounting knowledge. If you thrive in a challenging capital markets environment and are looking for a new opportunity this is the role for you!
In this role as a Capital Markets Accountant your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Financial adherence to IFRS and other policies set by local regulators
- Calculate required valuations reserves and perform Independent Price Verification on a portfolio of interest rate derivative products
- Production, review, and analysis of Independent Pricing Verification where required
- Preparation of Monthly Global P&L statements and reconciliation
- Provide ongoing performance management and training
- Solid understanding of P&L attribution and understanding of mark-to-market accounting
- Strong understanding of bank reporting requirements and the regulatory reporting issues of varied regulators
- Extensive experience accounting for Derivatives products
- Strong communication skills
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com.