Our client is a global player in the alternative asset management industry and needs an experienced Senior Fund Accountant on a 6 months contract to handle the growing volume of day-to-day accounting and administrative tasks for its venture capital funds. If this is of interest to you, please we need to talk!
The role is very hands-on and responsible for all aspects of accounting for their venture capital funds. Specifics include, but are not limited to:
- General Accounting & Administration
- Investment Portfolio Accounting
- Capital Account Accounting
- Return calculation and Limited Partner reporting (capital call, distribution notices etc)
- Other ad hoc duties and special projects as assigned.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications;
- CPA, CA or CPA, CGA preferred [or equivalent] with two to three years experience accounting for closed-end private equity or venture capital funds.
- Detailed, hands-on and execution oriented. You will be doing all the work!
- Advanced MS Excel skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a word copy of your resume in confidence to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CA email@example.com
For all other opportunities, please refer to www.ifg-global.com.