Our client is a FinTech that is one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and looking to hire a Vice President of Treasury. The Vice President of Treasury is a critical role to the Company’s long-term growth ambitions. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment leading the Company’s financing and cashflow to support the rapidly growing business, then read on!
The Vice President of Treasury is a new role/function, reporting to the CFO, and will be instrumental in launching a securitization program that will fuel the Company’s growth. You will build a best in class treasury team and function with continuous improvements in advance rates and borrowing costs. Launching the Company’s securitization program and building a long-term securitization program including completion of the book’s credit rating, prospectus and investor relations are key to the role. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and expand the Company’s existing bank-led warehouse facility.
- Lead the financial planning and analysis activities relating to the Company’s debt facilities and cash flows
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- 10+ years financial and treasury experience including different debt and equity instruments, with focus on securitization.
- Accounting Designation [CPA], CFA or MBA an asset.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.