Pay Rate: $0
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Contract
Our client is seeking a Securities Lending Associate to provide post trade settlement services including loan and return settlement, collateralization, recalls and reallocations, asset maintenance, corporate action processing and balancing, and allocation of cash collateral, client reporting, and reinvest fund accounting for the Global Asset Management Agency Lending. This requires familiarity with all types of securities and their specific processing requirements and to have a good understanding of how each security type settles and accrual calculations.
- Monitor daily the status of trades in progress and communicate with securities lending traders, borrowers, colleagues, investment managers, and other custodial banks.
- Assists the manager in ensuring volume goals, turnaround times and quality expectations are met, while maintaining strict adherence to control procedures and compliance regulations.
- Escalate/assist the manger with complex problem resolution.
- Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine transactions, internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/requests and/or audit/reconciliation activities.
- Analyze and resolve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards.
- Recommend/implement process improvements.
- 3+ years of related experience in asset management, wealth management, trust operations management or operations securities
- Degree in business or finance with sound logical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding or the business unit’s key products and services, processes and controls which includes Securities Lending, Custody operations, and Fund Accounting process.
- Strong understanding of business unit’s risk and regulatory requirements
- Strong knowledge of departments systems and applications including DTCC, FED, BNY Mellon, Loanet, Bloomberg
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com