IFG's client, an extremely high-growth pharma and retail company headquartered downtown, is looking for a Senior Cost Analyst to join their team! The role will be responsible for supporting the accounting for operations on our Finance team. The company is growing at an extremely rapid rate, and this is an amazing opportunity to be involved in the growth!
- Plan, Study, and collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor and overhead
- Analyze data collected and record results
- Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided to determine cost effect
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyze audits of costs and prepare reports
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products
- Responsible for maintaining BOMs, variance analysis, and consolidated reporting
- Oversee processing and payment of vendor invoices
- Special projects and ad-hoc reporting as required
- Assist in month end close of the General Ledger
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor cycle count program
- Reconcile finished goods, raw material and packaging inventory
- Collaborate in cross-functional capacity to meet business needs
- Conduct ad hoc analyses, special projects, and other duties as assigned?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master’s Degree or CPA, preferred
- 3+ years experience in cost accounting within CPG or manufacturing
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office required
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.