Our client, a rapidly growing company, is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their head office accounting team. In this role the successful candidate will consolidate financial statements for the quarter and year end, liaise with and provide information to internal and external audit teams, draft memos and transactions for complex accounting issues and assist in accounting for mergers and acquisitions.
- A bachelors’ degree in commerce or accounting.
- CPA designated with Big Four or National Firm accounting experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Public Companies reporting under IFRS.
- Nice to have experience with M&A, multi-currencies, multi-sub] consolidation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you are qualified and experienced for this position please send your resume to Raeshaun Tiwari at email@example.com