Our client, a fast pace technology company, is looking to add an Account Receivable and Collection Specialist to their growing team. In this role the successful candidate will process payments and apply them to accounts, generate debit and credit memos for discrepancies, prepare daily cash reports, perform daily reconciliation of payments, prepare AR aging reports and follow up on past due amounts and prepare and send out monthly client statements.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in accounting, finance, or relevant field. Open to new graduates
- Nice to have 1-2 years AR experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, Pivot tables, macros are nice to have
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to to Michelle Campanaro CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.