Our client, a rapidly growing leader in the software space, is looking to add a Manager to their Financial Planning and Analysis and Treasury team. This role is a hybrid position that is responsible for the consolidation of the budget and forecast for the global entity as well as the cash forecasting and Treasury reporting. In this job the Manager of FP&A and Treasury reporting will be responsible for:
- Manage the Company’s global bank accounts
- Preparing weekly cash flow forecasts for the global Company and managing required liquidity and cash balances
- Manage, monitor and forecast debt conditions and covenants
- Manage the annual budgeting process including budgeting for long term projects
- Develop and distribute monthly Executive information and reports including dashboards to monitor the performance of the business
- Bachelors’ degree in commerce, accounting or finance required
- Designation - CFA,CPA or MBA
- Experience in the software or technology company an asset
- 5+ years with budgeting, forecasting and variable analysis. Must have experience with consolidation of multicurrency multicounty budgets.
- Strong communication skills able to present to C Suite
- Experience with NetSuite, Shareworks and/or Certify an asset.
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables. Macros are nice to have.
If you are qualitied and interested in this position please send your resume in WORD format today to Scott Allen at Scottallen@ifgpr.com.