Our client, one of Canada's fasted growing Public Companies, is looking to add a Director of Finance to their growing team. In this role the Director of Finance is responsible for:
- Overseeing the end to end financial reporting process for month end, quarter end and Year end including IFRS external financial statements, internal board and management reporting and Shareholder reporting
- Ensuring all internal controls over financial reporting are effective, properly documented and tested appropriately
- Liaising with and managing all documentation and information required for external and internal audits and taxation
- Technical accounting and preparation of purchase price accounting for acquisitions
- Preparing complex accounting memos for transactions.
- Managing and driving forward projects within Finance
- CPA Designated
- 7+ years experience in progressive roles within Financial Reporting under IFRS
- 3+ years of technical accounting for acquisitions.
- IFRS expert in IFRS 3, IFRS 15, IFRS 16 and IFRS 9.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong Excel including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
- Ability to wear multiple hats and work in a fast paced start up type environment
If you are qualified and interested please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com.