Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? Do you want to join an organization where your output contributes to the companies growth? if so, read out. Our client, a growing international company, is looking to add a Corporate Controller to their rapidly growing Canadian team. Reporting into the CFO, the successful Controller will be responsible for:
- The entire Canadian Finance operations including AR, AP, cash management and operational accounting,
- Overseeing month end accounting process including closing the books,
- Reporting quarter end and year end numbers for consolidation by the head office reporting team,
- Managing finance process improvement projects within the Canadian operations,
- Ensuring internal controls over the reporting and finance functions are properly documented and operating effectively,.
- Liaise and provide required information to Tax and Audit teams,
- Ad hoc project work as required
To be considered for this role of Corporate Controller, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA, CA designation
- 5+ years experience in a controller or assistant controller function
- Experience reporting under IFRS
- Knowledge of Canadian Tax
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your resume in WORD format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org today. Thank you for your application, only those that are a good fit will be contacted.
For other permanent and contract opportunities please visit www.ifgpr.com.