Our client, a top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for a Bilingual Personal Banker for a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, Ontario. This is an exciting opportunity for any tech savvy individual with customer service experience!
As a Personal Banker your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service to clients by telephone or email in an accurate and professional setting
- Resolving any client inquiries related to account access and processing client service requests
- Performing any required administrative tasks for clients
- Handling navigation queries while working for the RIS System
Qualifications for the Personal Banker includes:
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- 1+ years of previous customer service experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Post secondary degree in a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong computer skills and strong analytical capabilities
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!