Our client, an industry leader in the manufacturing sector, requires a Senior Financial Analyst to work with stakeholders on reporting and analytical support. They are looking for someone with a keen eye for details; someone who is able to work through very large data sets.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, your responsibilities include the following;
- Working on the quarterly and annual financial statements
- Preparation of the quarterly and annual board reports
- Analysis of actuals
- Evaluate projects for viability and business impact
- Project work including IFRS 16 implementation
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- CPA designation or final stages
- At least 4+ years of related experience within manufacturing
- Experience with IFRS
- Experience working with SAP or similar sized ERP system
If you are interested in this role and you have the qualifications required, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other jobs can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.