Our client a large financial institution is looking for an AML Compliance Analyst for a 9-month contract located in Kitchener/Waterloo.
As an AML Compliance Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Perform AML/ATF related functions in accordance to Manulife standards
- Manage daily Bridger related responsibilities (identification and investigation of alerts and assessing risk accordingly.
- Use knowledge of AML related patterns to judge if banking transactions are of suspicious nature and perform investigations accordingly
- Complete case reports of investigative activities and recommended actions
Qualification for the AML Compliance Analyst include:
- 2-3 years of AML related experience
- Strong understanding of AML/ATF regulations and risk management
- Excellent communication skills through various mediums (in person, phone call, email etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make decisions on suspicious behaviour
- University Degree or College diploma is required
- CAMS certification is an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!