IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting a SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST responsible for budgeting and forecasting, financial and variance analysis and report development to provide key insights to support senior level decision making. Additionally, the Analyst will perform functions to support the Accounting team set controls to ensure proper margin and profit and loss impact.
Responsibilities of the SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Responsible for the preparation of daily divisional daily profit analysis.
- Investigate and understand out of the ordinary transactions and their impact on profit.
- Responsible for preparation of detail supporting profit schedules related to various contract programs and customer categories.
- Responsible for generating and analyzing monthly profit margins by division / product.
- Review operational performance trends to identify potential problem areas and provide meaningful explanations and timely recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports for management meetings.
- Participate in the development of the annual operating plan and budget process.
- Partner with various departments/divisions to compile monthly rolling forecasts.
Requirements of the SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 7+ years of accounting experience in a large company
- Experience working with large ERP system
- Strong financial reporting background, accounting systems experience and understanding of financial analysis and financial modeling, which includes the appreciation for understanding of underlying data
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.