IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for a SENIOR FINANCE AND OPERATIONS ANALYST that will work very closely with operations leadership and the corporate management team to provide meaningful information to drive business profitability and support key finance and business decisions. The main responsibilities will include providing forward looking financial projections, KPI reporting, capital expense analyses, operational management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, benchmarking and profitability analyses. The position will have significant visibility to the C-suite along with senior finance leaders.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance and Operations Analyst
- Prepare financial and operational reports for executive management.
- Reporting and analyzing the business’ financial performance.
- Analyze pricing, direct costs and overhead expenses in comparison to annual budget.
- Manage the preparation of the budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Develop and implement procedures that impact budgets, costs and strategic goals.
- Drive strong cost awareness in the business, ensuring delivery of both accurate product costing and minimal SG&A costs.
- Coordinate daily/weekly/monthly financial and budget review meetings with leadership.
- Actively review and drive profitability identifying key cost drivers and offering cost reduction opportunities and solutions.
- Provide and present key metrics and relevant information to the business management team and key executives.
Requirements of the Senior Finance and Operations Analyst
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree with MBA Preferred
- 4+ years of financial planning and analysis experience in a manufacturing setting
- Proven experience partnering with operations leadership
- Advanced Excel Skills with experience working with Tableau and NetSuite
- Ability to extrapolate financial data and place into a meaningful format to be used for key business decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.