Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for a Portfolio Analyst for a 12-month contract located in downtown Montreal. This position is currently Work from Home until COVID-19 subsides.
As a Portfolio Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support implementation of Equity trading rebalancing programs.
- Execute strategic trades & ensure pre-trade compliance.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Support implementation of new systems and processes.
Qualifications for the Portfolio Analyst include:
- 3+ years of Finance related experience, preferably middle office or back office.
- Bilingual in French and English
- Strong MS Office skills (VBA is considered an asset)
- Bachelor of Commerce - Major in Accountancy or Finance
- Strong knowledge of Investments
- CSC is considered an asset
- CFA Completion or In Progress is considered an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!