Title: Lease Administrator
Are you a Leasing Administrator with at least 2 years of Lease Administration experience in the real estate industry and on the hunt for a new role?! If so, we need to hear from you!
- Provide support to the Leasing and Accounting departments
- Managing the internal lease approval process, including completion of approval forms and obtaining Landlord’s sign off
- Managing condition dates and preparing condition letters
- Updating internal databases with leasing information – i.e., entering new leases, updating renewals, modifying tenant/lease information
- Draft lease summery forms upon execution of new lease agreements
- Interpreting leasing language for accountants or property management
- Managing the filing of legal documents
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Property Management and Accounting teams
- Ensure Rent Rolls are accurate and updated in a timely manner
- Track lease expiries and tenant termination rights
- Min 2 years of Lease Administration experience.
- Real Estate experience with Understanding of occupancy costs (CAM, property taxes, utilities and percentage rent
- Proficient in Yardi – strong asset
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Detail-oriented and focused on accuracy
- Strong organization skills
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Lease Administrator" in the subject line.