Our client, a multi-national industrial company located in Woodbridge is looking for a Collections Specialist to join their team on a temporary role for an initial period of 2 to 3 months. There is a very strong potential for this role to extend longer and or convert to a full-time job. The ideal Collections Specialist will have demonstrated knowledge of collections procedures, preferably within a high-volume environment.
The Collections Specialist’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Running the aging report, analyzing and setting up the calls on the invoices that are past due.
- Collecting money
- Assisting customers with invoices and other supporting documents
- Running DNB reports for new customers
The successful Collections Specialist candidate must have the following education, experience and/or demonstrated skills:
- 3+ years of prior collections experience.
- Strong MS Excel skills including the ability to perform V-LOOKUPS and Pivot Tables, and.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Michelle Companaro CPA, CGA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.