Our client located in Mississauga is dynamic mid-market real estate management firm looking for a qualified Property Accountant. The ideal candidate is a self-starter looking to grow.
In this role of Property Accountant, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Applying all invoices tied in with the project on a timely basis
- Record investment holdings, interest accrual and update investment schedule
- Review monthly cash position of each project to ensure surplus cash is being invested properly
- Preparation of financial reports, including review of variances, adjustments and supplementary reports for senior management
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications;
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting with enrollment in the CPA
- At least 3 Years working experience in the Property Accounting field
- Experience with Yardi is a nice to have
- Highly proficient in Excel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.