IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT responsible for ensuring timely and accurate preparation of internal and external financial reporting. The position will prepare audit schedules in support external audit and serve as a liaison for audit firm relating to fieldwork.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of internal and external financial reporting deliverables to include Investment schedules, Cashflow slide Preparation, and debt covenant calculations.
- Prepare and record Journal entries, prepare reconciliations and analytical and departmental report, and ensure compliance with current accounting standards, company policies and procedures, and regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare schedules and footnotes to support annual and interim reporting.
- Assist with the coordination of annual audits with external audit firm and serve as a liaison with external audit firm during fieldwork.
- Maintain daily cashflow spreadsheets.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Public Accounting experience highly desirable
- 4+ years of accounting experience required in a corporate setting
- Understanding of the monthly financial accounting reporting process
- Sound understanding of GAAP accounting
- Knowledge of ERP systems with advanced Excel skills
- Good organization and communication skills are required
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.