Title: Data Entry, Compliance Analyst
Location: Fargo, ND
IFG is looking for a Data Entry, Compliance resource to support our client on their Central Controls & Compliance Program.
Our client is a global triliion dollar tech company, at the forefront of cutting edge technology. This role will provide you with a unique opportunity to grow professionally as well as contribute your skills within a dynamic team.
- Client support role that includes gathering data, pulling reports, analyzing data, reviewing and processing contracts and submitting new project requests
- Ensure all SLAs are met and requests are addressed appropriately
- Document and contract review
- Proof of execution review
- Review financials to ensure completion, accuracy and policies are being followed
- Ensure data is handled according to data classification standards
- Access and organize data submitted by clients, audit data integrity, work with internal and external teams to drive processes and provide support
- Accountability for meeting client compliance policies and meeting deadlines
- Resolves problems and complaints according to established guidelines
- Prefer associate’s degree in Business or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively through written and verbal communication in a professional manner.
- Ensure adherence to custom Business Policies and procedures
For consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Data Entry, Compliance Analyst" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com