Our client a large financial institution is looking for a Bilingual Long-Term Disability Case Manager for a 12-month contract located in Montreal.
As a Long-Term Disability Case Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- The development, execution and maintenance of case plans and claims made by clients
- Conduct interviews with clients regarding claims and identify long-term disability claims
- Work closely with rehab team to assess the status and timeline of client recovery period
- Understanding medical issues of clients and identify any limitations clients may have when they are able to return to work
Qualification for the Long-Term Disability Case Manager include:
- Bilingualism in French and English is required
- Experience or working knowledge of disability management
- Strong analytical skills to identify any medical or non-medical barriers
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- Strong time management and priority management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!