Our client, one of Canada’s top Employers, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for a 6-month contract to hire. The ideal candidate will be a designated CPA with public accounting experience. Main responsibilities include:
- Preparing consolidated financial statements for CFO review
- Providing budget and forecast inputs
- Identifying internal control gaps
- IRR, NPV analysis
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- Designated Accountant CPA with 5+ years of reporting experience
- Experience using large ERPs such as JD Edwards, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested, please send your resume in Microsoft Word format to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com. Please note, only those candidates deemed a suitable fit will be contacted.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com