Our client, a Fortune 100 leader, is looking for a Senior Program Manager to manage the Program Management Office for the Human Resource Transformation program, supporting the Program Lead and Workstream Leads to successfully deliver the program plan.
- Manages and tracks the overall portfolio of initiatives to maximize use of resource, identify dependencies and risk
- Develops and delivers program reporting to maintain focus on execution and achieve project outcomes
- Owns the Program Management Office ensuring the program governance structure is mobilized
- Partners with workstream leads and their teams to ensure focus is maintained on key deliverables
- Works closely with external partners to ensure delivery of commitments, escalating risks, and issues to the Program Lead
- Manages and tracks the program budget Co-ordinates program team calendar e.g., organizing workshops and managing logistics
- Translates complex ideas into workable solutions in an agile team environment
- 10 years of project management experience and at least 5 years of program management and consulting experience in implementing global projects in the retail and/or healthcare industry
- Experience in establishing and managing Project Management Offices for programs
- Extensive experience developing project plans including the charter, scope, project management approach, management plans, financial forecast, and schedule
- Extensive experience in working with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels
- Experience managing program budgets of at least $20M
- Strong communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Strong and effective team leadership skills
- Solid problem solving and analysis skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMP certification preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Project management methodologies, including Agile, Waterfall, etc.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.