Our client, a large manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Senior Plant Accountant on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have experience in the manufacturing sector as well as plant accounting. Main responsibilities include:
- Full cycle accounting experience including month/year-end close
- Assist with preparation of expenditure authorizations, including development of payback financial calculations
- Responsible for other financial reports and analytical work such as intercompany balance reconciliation, monthly accruals, journal entry logs, spreadsheet SOX control log
- Experience with standard costing and bill of materials "BOM"
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of previous accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of costing, variance analysis, absorption and multi-currency
If you are interested, please send your resume in Microsoft Word format to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com. Please note, only those candidates deemed a suitable fit will be contacted.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com