IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for an ANALYST, FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS who is responsible for budgeting and forecasting, financial and variance analysis and report development to provide key insights to support senior level decision making. Additionally, the Analyst will perform functions to support the Accounting team.
Responsibilities of the Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Provide support for the development, and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial results.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain Operational Reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Create and maintain various models to assist in planning and analyses.
- Assist with development, maintenance, and distribution of divisional metrics and KPI reporting.
- Perform monthly and ad hoc analytical reviews to include margin analysis, actual results vs. budget, divisional, and industry.
- Assist in Accounting duties as assigned including month end close process, account reconciliation, and fixed asset accounting.
Requirements of the Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- MBA is desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a Financial Analyst
- Strong Excel skills with experience in advanced financial modeling
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with the appropriate levels of discretion.
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.