Our client is seeking a Capital Markets Recruiter to provides expert advice and counsel related to talent acquisition (e.g., sourcing and/or recruiting strategies) through a variety of business/group & leadership engagements to execute the talent strategy and support the business/group strategy. Executes specific operational / strategic work to deliver business results and/or minimize risk.
- Develops talent acquisition solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to Capital Markets on implementation of talent acquisition solutions (e.g., sourcing and/or recruiting).
- Supports recruitment for both Capital Markets Campus and Experienced Hire recruitment needs.
- Conducts industry analysis & trends to better understand target customer segments and unique recruiting opportunities.
- Develops innovative sourcing or recruiting strategies for both specific assignments and ongoing needs and recruits for more complex jobs that require external search support, as required.
- Identifies internal and/or external emerging issues, trends and needs to inform business strategies & decisions
- Collaborates with internal & external stakeholders to provide business context in the design, develop and implementation of talent acquisition solutions (e.g., sourcing and/or recruiting strategies).
- Leads & influences coaching and capability building on latest recruitment techniques and tools across the organization, including hiring managers and vendors.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide talent acquisition insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Monitors and tracks performance and address any issues.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Appropriate HR designation.
- Previous experience & demonstrated results in recruiting or sourcing - In-depth.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org