Our client is seeking an experienced (7+ years) Commercial Contracts Attorney for a 3 to 6 month role to negotiate basic commercial agreements. The Commercial Contracts Attorney will have the ability to work autonomously and take a commercial deal from start to finish, working directly with the firm’s clients.
- Provide rapid, practical, business-oriented legal/commercial contract advice directly to business clients.
- Draft and negotiate a variety of contracts, agreements and related documents
- Providing advice regarding business issues such as deal terms, risk assessments, vendor comments
- 7-10 years of commercial contract experience commercial
- Substantive experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts such as master service agreements, vendor agreements, nondisclosure agreements, licensing agreements, supply contracts, confidentiality agreements and, if possible, leases
- Ability to multitask, work independently, interface directly with clients, and complete time-sensitive work product quickly
- Background in real estate leasing matters is a plus
- Prior in-house experience preferred
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com