IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship call your IFG Partner.
We are actively recruiting for an ACCOUNTING MANAGER responsible all financial transactions adhering to GAAP and the organization's internal control policies and procedures, as well as providing timely financial reports to the Board and respective managers.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager
- Achieves all financial objectives as outlined by the organization.
- Responsible for producing monthly the profit and loss statements and Balance Sheet.
- Perform general ledger and back account reconciliations.
- Perform management reporting as directed.
- Oversees all A/P and A/R functions.
- Prepares payroll and tracks vacation time & attendance.
- Maintains filing systems/document archives and monitors clerical functions.
- Oversees analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law/local governing bodies/other departments in the organization.
- Perform HR tasks and manage employee benefits.
Requirements of the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years of Office Management experience leading a team
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Knowledgeable of accrual and cash basis of accounting
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Intermediate Excel is required
- Advanced interpersonal skills
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.