Our client, a Canadian success story experiencing explosive growth looking to hire a full-time Financial Reporting Manager, reporting directly to the Corporate Controller. If you enjoy preparing financial statements and being overall responsible for the financial reporting process, please let us know.
This is a great role for you to springboard into a Manager role with a high growth public company. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the financial statement close process and reporting [including supporting documents, audit binders, etc.].
- Drafting initial MD&A, regulatory filings, prospectuses and AIF filings.
- Lead complex accounting issued including accounting for acquisitions, licensing transactions, stock-based compensation, translations and consolidation.
- Assisting with financial planning and analysis.
- Special projects and other ad hoc requests.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- Designated Accountant [CPA]
- 3-5 years hands on experience within public accounting and/or industry
- Very strong technical IFRS knowledge
If you are interested in this role, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your interest. Only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities, visit www.ifg-global.com.